You have just received a bouquet from Cabane. We hope you will LOVE your flowers.
Cabane is a sustainable floral studio with a unique French touch. We design "a la francaise", for an elegant, natural and effortlessly cool look.
Your arrangement is a seasonal hand-tied bouquet crafted from domestically-grown flowers. Every week, we design a "Bouquet of the Week", a new fresh flower arrangement featuring our favorite flowers of the season. Every bouquet is unique.
Which flowers can you find in your bouquet this week?
- Bearded Iris
- Lavender Statice (*)
- White Stock
- Lavender Scabiosa
- Huckleberry Green
(*will dry beautifully: hang bunches upside down in a dark room until dry)
How to care for your flowers?
- Remove the eco-fresh sponge wrap that kept your flowers hydrated.
- Re-Cut the stems (about 1/2 an inch) at a sharp 45-degree angle
- Arrange your bouquet in a pretty container filled with fresh water
- To maximize vase life, try to change the water every 2-3 days
How to choose a vase?
- In terms of scale, the general rule of thumb is that the length of the flower stems should be no more than one and a half the height of your vase.
- Don't have a vase? No problem! We love to style our flowers in water pitchers, glass container, carafes or mason jars.
What about the packaging?
- Our mission is to deliver perfectly crafted, beautifully unique floral gifts for you and yours while respecting the place we live in and love. We try to implement sustainable practices in everything we do.
- The green sponge wrap is 100% plant composition, re-useable, renewable, recyclable, and sustainable.
- The cling wrap does look like plastic but is made from natural corn and vegetable ingredients and is certified 100% compostable and 100% biodegradable. Same goes for sticker.
- The cardboard box can be recycled (or re-used if you prefer). The cardboard insert can be stored flat and is pretty handy to carry smaller projects (we use it for some of our dried florals)
More about our commitment to sustainable floristry
Like it? Share it!
- Take a picture, share on Instagram (you can tag us @fromcabane #fromcabane) and tell your friends, colleagues and the world!
Voila! Enjoy your flowers and Merci!