* Before burning
- Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room. Avoid drafts, vents or air currents.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours.
- Always place candle away from AC drafts or windows.
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never touch or move a candle while it is burning or while the wax is liquefied.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly.
* When Extinguishing a Candle:
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle. It’s the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle.
- Make sure the candle is completely out.
- Don’t touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.